Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beginnings


Tomorrow is the Big Day. We are (hopefully) closing on the future Cottage Stella. My heart skips a beat just thinking about all my dreams for this new home of ours. You may be wondering why I said hopefully... Friday afternoon our realtor called. There might be a slight problem. Ok...I can handle a slight problem, what's up? Well...turns out that the seller may not be the legal title owner. What?!? That's not slight... that's HUGE. Deep breathing suddenly seems important to my health...also closing of eyes and tightening of grip on the phone. Can you explain the problem a little better please? No, we're not really sure...the title company just said that the title isn't exactly clear. Sitting now seems important. OK, what can we do? The realtor explains we just need to wait until we have more information. I vaguely recall saying goodbye and ending the conversation.

We'll just skip the part where I pass on the info to hubby. Really...no need to sully the internet with that kind of language.

But here we are...Sunday night and things look like they might go through! I'm currently only allowing myself tiny jumps of joy...tomorrow has yet to happen.....

No comments: