Saturday, May 31, 2008

Decisions

This week went by too quickly! I have no idea how it's already Saturday....I could have sworn that I was going to get more stuff done this week. *sigh* I think my head is far faster than my actual life. We met with The Architect this week. I'm supposed to be making decisions to get back to him...but I'm sitting here talking to you instead! I know, I know, how hard is it to look all over the internet for house ideas. It's not hard...that's the problem. I can spend HOURS looking at stuff and still have no idea what I want for the house. phhhttt....taking a break from that!

Another thing I'm supposed to be deciding on is curtains. Does anyone else agonize over this decision? I think I might be getting close...JoAnn's is having a sale on fabric (I think they are always having a sale...but still). There's a very pretty blue floral fabric that I'm seriously eyeing...it has a coordinating stripe that could go in the dining room window. The floral would be for the living room. All this is making my head hurt. bah humbug!

No comments: