Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oops

I had a plan for today...such a rare thing. Now I remember why I don't plan very much! The entire plan revolved around a garden tour going on in my new neighborhood. Doesn't that sound like fun?!? Four gardeners are opening up their gardens for anyone to come by and pester them with questions...and heap praise on them. Sooo...DH and I go to the first house on the list to find a nice woman standing outside, but no one else really around....odd...but maybe we're a little prompt. Um....no. We're not prompt, we're a day early. Oops. Ah well...there's always tomorrow.

On the house front...we took off doors that were simply in the way. Heavy doors. Real doors. Solid doors. We also put up our mail box on the front porch (yes, our mailman walks his route door to door). It's nice enough, but at some point it is going to have to be painted something other than black. Wonder what I'll tackle tomorrow.....

No comments: