Well I did manage to snag the very last pink hose at Target today which made me a very happy camper indeed. To celebrate I thought I would make DH some snickerdoodle cookies. I never had them as a kid so they are fairly new to my little world. I did buy some ready to bake ones...they were horrid...but then I tend to hate the ready to bake stuff anyway. Can't blame the cookies right? So it's only fair to try them again after I make them myself. Huh. Guess I need some new baking soda.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Hmmmmm......
Well I did manage to snag the very last pink hose at Target today which made me a very happy camper indeed. To celebrate I thought I would make DH some snickerdoodle cookies. I never had them as a kid so they are fairly new to my little world. I did buy some ready to bake ones...they were horrid...but then I tend to hate the ready to bake stuff anyway. Can't blame the cookies right? So it's only fair to try them again after I make them myself. Huh. Guess I need some new baking soda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment