Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Quiet

Today was spent cleaning and sorting stuff. I don't totally understand where all these things came from....but they must have originated somewhere. We're going from ~2300 sq ft to ~900 sq ft. Um....guess I should just start shoveling things onto the driveway to get rid of them. We already had a garage sale, but it doesn't seem to have made a dent in the house. I've made several trips to Goodwill, but again...you'd think I had just brought more things home. I confess....I love things...especially if they might have been loved and forgotten by someone else. I name them. I pat them when I walk by. I sniffle at the thought of sending them out into the world alone. I need more therapy.

Here's another item that seems to need love. Why? I have no idea. Are there plenty of people that are willing to house these cute things? Of course! *sigh* But can you see why I might love this? Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to get the picture and make it a link. So you'll have to just toddle on over and see this for yourself.

No comments: